- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 58 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
50 years later!
50 Years Later! In an op-ed for the Washington Times, Dr. Ben Carson notes that while MLK would be pleased with the accomplishments of African-Americans over the last five decades, he would be shocked at the lack of family values within the black community. Dr. Carson talks with Gibson.
Endgame? As President Barack Obama reportedly moves toward military action in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s apparent use of chemical weapons, should the aim be to overthrow the Syrian President? Deputy editorial page editor for the WSJ, Bret Stephens thinks so. He will explain.
PLUS: Loosen that Belt! It’s Summer time and you know what that means? Time for some good old fashioned State fairs and deep fried food. Deep Fried Expert and son of our talented host, Jake Gibson weighs in.