- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
50 years later!
50 Years Later! In an op-ed for the Washington Times, Dr. Ben Carson notes that while MLK would be pleased with the accomplishments of African-Americans over the last five decades, he would be shocked at the lack of family values within the black community. Dr. Carson talks with Gibson.
Endgame? As President Barack Obama reportedly moves toward military action in response to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s apparent use of chemical weapons, should the aim be to overthrow the Syrian President? Deputy editorial page editor for the WSJ, Bret Stephens thinks so. He will explain.
PLUS: Loosen that Belt! It’s Summer time and you know what that means? Time for some good old fashioned State fairs and deep fried food. Deep Fried Expert and son of our talented host, Jake Gibson weighs in.