- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Homegrown Terror Threat
In his final days on the job… The FBI Director talks about America’s greatest terror threat.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso has details in our update on national security:
With a little more than a week left on the job, FBI Director Robert Mueller says:
(Mueller) “The most immediate threat is homegrown terrorism as we’ve seen in the Boston Marathon.”
In an interview with FOX News, the FBI Chief had praise for law enforcement, while acknowledging that future attacks on U.S. soil can’t be ruled out.
(Mueller) “We do a pretty darn good job, I think, identifying persons and bringing them to justice. Often and in most cases before they are able to undertake an attack, but it’s not out of the question.”
Director Mueller believes the homegrown threat has increased because of individuals who are radicalizing on the internet, and learning how to develop explosives online.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.