- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[VIDEO] Jim Freedman Talks About the Legendary Marty Glickman
JIM FREEDMAN, writer, producer and director of the upcoming HBO documentary ‘Glickman,’ talked to Brian today about the legendary voice behind the Knicks, Giants, and Jets. Freedman explained that he got his big industry break with Marty Glickman at the age of 17, and soon thereafter discovered his remarkable back-story.
Many people do not realize that Glickman was also an incredible track athlete, nicknamed “The Flatbush Flash.” “As an athlete, he was the third-fastest runner in the world at one time,” he said. After getting accepted to the 1936 Berlin Olympics, he was replaced at the last minute by the U.S. Olympic Committee to appease Adolf Hitler.