- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Mortgage Rates Spike [VIDEO]
Mortgage rates have spiked up again this week.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports on what’s behind the jump:
It’s getting more expensive to buy a house. Mortgage rates have hit a more than two-year high. The 30-year fixed loan jumped up from 4.4 to 4.58% in just the last week. And, Freddie Mac says the 15-year mortgage rose to three-sixty, driven higher by speculation the Fed will slow its bond purchasing aimed at keeping rates low, stimulating the economy. Last November, rates hit an all-time low: 3.31% for the 30-year. The difference between now and then, will cost a homebuyer nearly $150 bucks a month more, on a $200,000 loan.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.
Watch a VIDEO below for more on Fed fears hitting the bond markets: