- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 22 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Luke Bryan Crashes The Party In A Big Way
Luke Bryan’s “Crash My Party” album is breaking records.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Bryan: “If you wanna call me, call me, call me…” (song)
The relative newcomer now has the biggest sales debut for a male country artist since 2004. Luke Bryan‘s “Crash My Party” sold more than 527,000 copies in its first week. The album topped both the Billboard 200 and country sales charts and is the third highest album to debut across all genres this year.
Bryan: “Just a sip…” (song)
Bryan is also one of only two country artists, the other being Taylor Swift, that have sold more than half a million copies of an album in a single week since 2008.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.