- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Luke Bryan Crashes The Party In A Big Way
Luke Bryan’s “Crash My Party” album is breaking records.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Bryan: “If you wanna call me, call me, call me…” (song)
The relative newcomer now has the biggest sales debut for a male country artist since 2004. Luke Bryan‘s “Crash My Party” sold more than 527,000 copies in its first week. The album topped both the Billboard 200 and country sales charts and is the third highest album to debut across all genres this year.
Bryan: “Just a sip…” (song)
Bryan is also one of only two country artists, the other being Taylor Swift, that have sold more than half a million copies of an album in a single week since 2008.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.