- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Luke Bryan Crashes The Party In A Big Way
Luke Bryan’s “Crash My Party” album is breaking records.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Bryan: “If you wanna call me, call me, call me…” (song)
The relative newcomer now has the biggest sales debut for a male country artist since 2004. Luke Bryan‘s “Crash My Party” sold more than 527,000 copies in its first week. The album topped both the Billboard 200 and country sales charts and is the third highest album to debut across all genres this year.
Bryan: “Just a sip…” (song)
Bryan is also one of only two country artists, the other being Taylor Swift, that have sold more than half a million copies of an album in a single week since 2008.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.