- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 7 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Luke Bryan Crashes The Party In A Big Way
Luke Bryan’s “Crash My Party” album is breaking records.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Bryan: “If you wanna call me, call me, call me…” (song)
The relative newcomer now has the biggest sales debut for a male country artist since 2004. Luke Bryan‘s “Crash My Party” sold more than 527,000 copies in its first week. The album topped both the Billboard 200 and country sales charts and is the third highest album to debut across all genres this year.
Bryan: “Just a sip…” (song)
Bryan is also one of only two country artists, the other being Taylor Swift, that have sold more than half a million copies of an album in a single week since 2008.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.