- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 10 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 14 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Predicting Suicide
New research indicates that there may be a way to predict when someone is contemplating suicide.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A blood test could provide a warning when someone is thinking of suicide. Researchers at the Indiana School of Medicine found that test-subjects who were thinking of suicide had changes in their blood. They found the same changes in people who actually had killed themselves. The researchers point out, even if a so-called “bio-marker” for suicide risk is found, the most reliable predictor is still for doctors and therapists to listen closely to what their patients are telling them.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.