- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 8 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Predicting Suicide
New research indicates that there may be a way to predict when someone is contemplating suicide.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A blood test could provide a warning when someone is thinking of suicide. Researchers at the Indiana School of Medicine found that test-subjects who were thinking of suicide had changes in their blood. They found the same changes in people who actually had killed themselves. The researchers point out, even if a so-called “bio-marker” for suicide risk is found, the most reliable predictor is still for doctors and therapists to listen closely to what their patients are telling them.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.