- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Predicting Suicide
New research indicates that there may be a way to predict when someone is contemplating suicide.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A blood test could provide a warning when someone is thinking of suicide. Researchers at the Indiana School of Medicine found that test-subjects who were thinking of suicide had changes in their blood. They found the same changes in people who actually had killed themselves. The researchers point out, even if a so-called “bio-marker” for suicide risk is found, the most reliable predictor is still for doctors and therapists to listen closely to what their patients are telling them.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.