- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Predicting Suicide
New research indicates that there may be a way to predict when someone is contemplating suicide.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A blood test could provide a warning when someone is thinking of suicide. Researchers at the Indiana School of Medicine found that test-subjects who were thinking of suicide had changes in their blood. They found the same changes in people who actually had killed themselves. The researchers point out, even if a so-called “bio-marker” for suicide risk is found, the most reliable predictor is still for doctors and therapists to listen closely to what their patients are telling them.
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.