- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 12 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Indoor Tanning
Despite widespread warnings about the dangers of indoor tanning, it’s still popular among teenage girls.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A report from the CDC shows nearly 30% of white high school girls in the U.S. have used tanning beds in the past year. Indoor tanning before the age of 35 increases the risk of melanoma by as much as 75%. Experts hope a proposal by the FDA to add warning labels to tanning beds highlighting the risks will help reduce rates.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.