- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Indoor Tanning
Despite widespread warnings about the dangers of indoor tanning, it’s still popular among teenage girls.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A report from the CDC shows nearly 30% of white high school girls in the U.S. have used tanning beds in the past year. Indoor tanning before the age of 35 increases the risk of melanoma by as much as 75%. Experts hope a proposal by the FDA to add warning labels to tanning beds highlighting the risks will help reduce rates.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.