- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Indoor Tanning
Despite widespread warnings about the dangers of indoor tanning, it’s still popular among teenage girls.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A report from the CDC shows nearly 30% of white high school girls in the U.S. have used tanning beds in the past year. Indoor tanning before the age of 35 increases the risk of melanoma by as much as 75%. Experts hope a proposal by the FDA to add warning labels to tanning beds highlighting the risks will help reduce rates.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.