- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Indoor Tanning
Despite widespread warnings about the dangers of indoor tanning, it’s still popular among teenage girls.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A report from the CDC shows nearly 30% of white high school girls in the U.S. have used tanning beds in the past year. Indoor tanning before the age of 35 increases the risk of melanoma by as much as 75%. Experts hope a proposal by the FDA to add warning labels to tanning beds highlighting the risks will help reduce rates.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.