- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Indoor Tanning
Despite widespread warnings about the dangers of indoor tanning, it’s still popular among teenage girls.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
A report from the CDC shows nearly 30% of white high school girls in the U.S. have used tanning beds in the past year. Indoor tanning before the age of 35 increases the risk of melanoma by as much as 75%. Experts hope a proposal by the FDA to add warning labels to tanning beds highlighting the risks will help reduce rates.
For more on this story visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.