- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 10 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 14 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Reaching Out
If you have a product, you want everyone to have access to it. Facebook announces a new initiative to get everyone online.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster:
FOX on Tech.
A new initiative called Internet.org aims to get five billion people online — everyone who isn’t.
(Kennedy) “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet.”
The website, borrowing a 50-year-old speech from President Kennedy.
It’s a partnership between Facebook, and a half-dozen tech and electronics companies. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he believes everyone deserves to be connected. The plans here include developing cheaper smartphones, and ways to reduce the amount of data needed to use them.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.