- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 32 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Reaching Out
If you have a product, you want everyone to have access to it. Facebook announces a new initiative to get everyone online.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster:
FOX on Tech.
A new initiative called Internet.org aims to get five billion people online — everyone who isn’t.
(Kennedy) “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet.”
The website, borrowing a 50-year-old speech from President Kennedy.
It’s a partnership between Facebook, and a half-dozen tech and electronics companies. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he believes everyone deserves to be connected. The plans here include developing cheaper smartphones, and ways to reduce the amount of data needed to use them.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.