- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 16 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Reaching Out
If you have a product, you want everyone to have access to it. Facebook announces a new initiative to get everyone online.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster:
FOX on Tech.
A new initiative called Internet.org aims to get five billion people online — everyone who isn’t.
(Kennedy) “Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet.”
The website, borrowing a 50-year-old speech from President Kennedy.
It’s a partnership between Facebook, and a half-dozen tech and electronics companies. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he believes everyone deserves to be connected. The plans here include developing cheaper smartphones, and ways to reduce the amount of data needed to use them.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.