- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Author Elmore Leonard Dies
Best-selling author, Elmore Leonard, whose books were often turned into films has died. His researcher says Leonard died following complications from a stroke.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Elmore Leonard was an unstoppable force at bookstores. Every novel he wrote from the mid-80’s on was a best seller. Industry experts say he helped achieve for crime writing what Stephen King did for horror. “Get Shorty” was one of Leonard’s most successful screen adaptations.
(“Get Shorty”) “Rough business this movie business. I may have to go back to loan sharking just to take a rest.”
Leonard wrote more than 40 novels during his career and many others were turned into feature films, TV movies and series, including the FX show “Justified.”
(“Justified”) “Next time I see ya I kill ya”.
The famous writer was 87.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.