- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Author Elmore Leonard Dies
Best-selling author, Elmore Leonard, whose books were often turned into films has died. His researcher says Leonard died following complications from a stroke.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Elmore Leonard was an unstoppable force at bookstores. Every novel he wrote from the mid-80′s on was a best seller. Industry experts say he helped achieve for crime writing what Stephen King did for horror. “Get Shorty” was one of Leonard’s most successful screen adaptations.
(“Get Shorty”) “Rough business this movie business. I may have to go back to loan sharking just to take a rest.”
Leonard wrote more than 40 novels during his career and many others were turned into feature films, TV movies and series, including the FX show “Justified.”
(“Justified”) “Next time I see ya I kill ya”.
The famous writer was 87.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.