- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 48 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Author Elmore Leonard Dies
Best-selling author, Elmore Leonard, whose books were often turned into films has died. His researcher says Leonard died following complications from a stroke.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Elmore Leonard was an unstoppable force at bookstores. Every novel he wrote from the mid-80’s on was a best seller. Industry experts say he helped achieve for crime writing what Stephen King did for horror. “Get Shorty” was one of Leonard’s most successful screen adaptations.
(“Get Shorty”) “Rough business this movie business. I may have to go back to loan sharking just to take a rest.”
Leonard wrote more than 40 novels during his career and many others were turned into feature films, TV movies and series, including the FX show “Justified.”
(“Justified”) “Next time I see ya I kill ya”.
The famous writer was 87.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.