- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Utah Woman Faked Daughter’s Cancer To Get Donations; Even Had Daughter Believing She Had Disease
There should be a special place in Hell for this woman.
Abreail Denise Winkler, 30, from Vernal, Utah, convinced everyone in her local community her child was battling leukemia and allegedly accepted more than $3,000 in donations.
Vernal police officials said they contacted the Division of Child and Family Services about medical records regarding the child, and none of them suggested she had cancer…
‘Some of the victims [who donated money] that have come forward have had children with cancer, and those individuals are obviously the most impacted.
‘We interviewed the child, and up until a couple of days prior to us interviewing her, she still at that point believed that she had cancer.