- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 17 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Utah Woman Faked Daughter’s Cancer To Get Donations; Even Had Daughter Believing She Had Disease
There should be a special place in Hell for this woman.
Abreail Denise Winkler, 30, from Vernal, Utah, convinced everyone in her local community her child was battling leukemia and allegedly accepted more than $3,000 in donations.
Vernal police officials said they contacted the Division of Child and Family Services about medical records regarding the child, and none of them suggested she had cancer…
‘Some of the victims [who donated money] that have come forward have had children with cancer, and those individuals are obviously the most impacted.
‘We interviewed the child, and up until a couple of days prior to us interviewing her, she still at that point believed that she had cancer.