- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Utah Woman Faked Daughter’s Cancer To Get Donations; Even Had Daughter Believing She Had Disease
There should be a special place in Hell for this woman.
Abreail Denise Winkler, 30, from Vernal, Utah, convinced everyone in her local community her child was battling leukemia and allegedly accepted more than $3,000 in donations.
Vernal police officials said they contacted the Division of Child and Family Services about medical records regarding the child, and none of them suggested she had cancer…
‘Some of the victims [who donated money] that have come forward have had children with cancer, and those individuals are obviously the most impacted.
‘We interviewed the child, and up until a couple of days prior to us interviewing her, she still at that point believed that she had cancer.