- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 8 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 38 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
Utah Woman Faked Daughter’s Cancer To Get Donations; Even Had Daughter Believing She Had Disease
There should be a special place in Hell for this woman.
Abreail Denise Winkler, 30, from Vernal, Utah, convinced everyone in her local community her child was battling leukemia and allegedly accepted more than $3,000 in donations.
Vernal police officials said they contacted the Division of Child and Family Services about medical records regarding the child, and none of them suggested she had cancer…
‘Some of the victims [who donated money] that have come forward have had children with cancer, and those individuals are obviously the most impacted.
‘We interviewed the child, and up until a couple of days prior to us interviewing her, she still at that point believed that she had cancer.