- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Report: NSA Broke Privacy Rules Many Times [VIDEO]
The National Security Agency has broken privacy rules numerous times, according to a new report.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Washington Post says the National Security Agency broke privacy rules and went beyond its legal authority thousands of times every year in the five years since Congress expanded its powers.
Some were the results of typos, most violations were unintended. But others, says the Post, were significant violations of the law.
One example: NSA personnel were told to remove details in reports they were sending to the Justice Department and the Director of National Intelligence and substitute more generic language.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: