- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 4 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Report: NSA Broke Privacy Rules Many Times [VIDEO]
The National Security Agency has broken privacy rules numerous times, according to a new report.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Washington Post says the National Security Agency broke privacy rules and went beyond its legal authority thousands of times every year in the five years since Congress expanded its powers.
Some were the results of typos, most violations were unintended. But others, says the Post, were significant violations of the law.
One example: NSA personnel were told to remove details in reports they were sending to the Justice Department and the Director of National Intelligence and substitute more generic language.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: