- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 10 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 12 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 12 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Report: NSA Broke Privacy Rules Many Times [VIDEO]
The National Security Agency has broken privacy rules numerous times, according to a new report.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Washington Post says the National Security Agency broke privacy rules and went beyond its legal authority thousands of times every year in the five years since Congress expanded its powers.
Some were the results of typos, most violations were unintended. But others, says the Post, were significant violations of the law.
One example: NSA personnel were told to remove details in reports they were sending to the Justice Department and the Director of National Intelligence and substitute more generic language.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: