- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Report: NSA Broke Privacy Rules Many Times [VIDEO]
The National Security Agency has broken privacy rules numerous times, according to a new report.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Washington Post says the National Security Agency broke privacy rules and went beyond its legal authority thousands of times every year in the five years since Congress expanded its powers.
Some were the results of typos, most violations were unintended. But others, says the Post, were significant violations of the law.
One example: NSA personnel were told to remove details in reports they were sending to the Justice Department and the Director of National Intelligence and substitute more generic language.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: