- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 2 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Dirty Business! SugarDaddie.com, a niche dating site that matches “older, affluent men with younger, attractive women” is offering to pay for your divorce. The national dating website says it is doing its part to make life a little easier, they will pay for the $299 divorce package courtesy of Legalzoom.com to three Chicago couples. Spencer is outraged!
Not Good! The National Security Agency broke privacy rules and exceeded its legal authority thousands of times since it was given new powers in 2008, according to top secret documents leaked by Edward Snowden, The Washington Post reported Thursday. Spencer takes a deeper look.
Plus: How far should dress codes in school go?