- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 13 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 18 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Dirty Business! SugarDaddie.com, a niche dating site that matches “older, affluent men with younger, attractive women” is offering to pay for your divorce. The national dating website says it is doing its part to make life a little easier, they will pay for the $299 divorce package courtesy of Legalzoom.com to three Chicago couples. Spencer is outraged!
Not Good! The National Security Agency broke privacy rules and exceeded its legal authority thousands of times since it was given new powers in 2008, according to top secret documents leaked by Edward Snowden, The Washington Post reported Thursday. Spencer takes a deeper look.
Plus: How far should dress codes in school go?