- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 3 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Dirty Business! SugarDaddie.com, a niche dating site that matches “older, affluent men with younger, attractive women” is offering to pay for your divorce. The national dating website says it is doing its part to make life a little easier, they will pay for the $299 divorce package courtesy of Legalzoom.com to three Chicago couples. Spencer is outraged!
Not Good! The National Security Agency broke privacy rules and exceeded its legal authority thousands of times since it was given new powers in 2008, according to top secret documents leaked by Edward Snowden, The Washington Post reported Thursday. Spencer takes a deeper look.
Plus: How far should dress codes in school go?