- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 3 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Breakthrough?
Researchers may have found a new protein behind Alzheimer’s disease.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they’ve made a breakthrough discovery in Alzheimer’s research. A study from the Stanford University School of Medicine proves the steady accumulation of a specific protein, known as C1q, in healthy, aging brains may explain senior’s vulnerability to neurodegenerative disorders. The findings could fundamentally change the way scientists think about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio