- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 5 mins ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Breakthrough?
Researchers may have found a new protein behind Alzheimer’s disease.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they’ve made a breakthrough discovery in Alzheimer’s research. A study from the Stanford University School of Medicine proves the steady accumulation of a specific protein, known as C1q, in healthy, aging brains may explain senior’s vulnerability to neurodegenerative disorders. The findings could fundamentally change the way scientists think about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio