- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 3 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Alzheimer’s Breakthrough?
Researchers may have found a new protein behind Alzheimer’s disease.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
Scientists say they’ve made a breakthrough discovery in Alzheimer’s research. A study from the Stanford University School of Medicine proves the steady accumulation of a specific protein, known as C1q, in healthy, aging brains may explain senior’s vulnerability to neurodegenerative disorders. The findings could fundamentally change the way scientists think about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio