- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Area 51 Acknowledged
The CIA admits — barely — that Area 51 exists.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
Area 51 is the remote desert base north of Las Vegas where, legend says, the government hides spacecraft and creatures from other planets. Officially, the government says nothing about Area 51… Until now.
(“Independence Day”) “Mr. President… that’s not entirely accurate.”
Archivists from George Washington University, working on a history of the U-2 spy plane, asked the CIA for information. They expected to get nothing about Area 51 but, this time, they got official confirmation that the U-2 was tested at Area 51 up to 1974. Still no word about anything at the base since then.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.