- Christmas Sign At Firehouse In New York Creates ControversyPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 7 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Area 51 Acknowledged
The CIA admits — barely — that Area 51 exists.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
Area 51 is the remote desert base north of Las Vegas where, legend says, the government hides spacecraft and creatures from other planets. Officially, the government says nothing about Area 51… Until now.
(“Independence Day”) “Mr. President… that’s not entirely accurate.”
Archivists from George Washington University, working on a history of the U-2 spy plane, asked the CIA for information. They expected to get nothing about Area 51 but, this time, they got official confirmation that the U-2 was tested at Area 51 up to 1974. Still no word about anything at the base since then.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.