- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 33 mins ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 17 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Rep. Steve Stockman Invites Obama rodeo clown to perform in Texas
The disgraced rodeo clown that was banned from Missouri State Fair for his racist portrayal of President Obama has been invited to perform in Texas by Congressman Steve Stockman.
Stockman (R-Tex.) says that the unidentified rodeo clown and his colleagues have been unfairly targeted by liberals “to create a climate of fear.” He invited them to come perform at a fair in his southeastern Texas district instead.
“Liberals want to bronco bust dissent. But Texans value speech, even if its speech they don’t agree with,” Stockman said in a statement issued by his office Wednesday. “From Molly Ivins to Louie Gohmert and every opinion between Texans value free and open political speech. I’m sure any rodeo in Texas would be proud to have performers.”