- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Outta Here! A majority of Americans say they would continue to work even if they won a $10 million lottery jackpot. A Gallup survey found two-thirds of American workers would stay at their jobs, while only 31 percent said they would quit. Would you quit your job if you won the lottery? Spencer thinks many would stay!
Status Update: Sad… A new study shows that Face book may help people feel connected, but it doesn’t make them any happier. In fact, according to the research, which was conducted by the University of Michigan, Face book use actually predicts a decline in a person’s well-being. Spencer wonders if this is true?
Living in Sin! A Florida condominium association won’t let unmarried couples purchase a home after it released new restrictions this summer that barred couples “living in sin” from owning any property at the upscale complex. Spencer shakes his head!