- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 4 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 24 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Outta Here! A majority of Americans say they would continue to work even if they won a $10 million lottery jackpot. A Gallup survey found two-thirds of American workers would stay at their jobs, while only 31 percent said they would quit. Would you quit your job if you won the lottery? Spencer thinks many would stay!
Status Update: Sad… A new study shows that Face book may help people feel connected, but it doesn’t make them any happier. In fact, according to the research, which was conducted by the University of Michigan, Face book use actually predicts a decline in a person’s well-being. Spencer wonders if this is true?
Living in Sin! A Florida condominium association won’t let unmarried couples purchase a home after it released new restrictions this summer that barred couples “living in sin” from owning any property at the upscale complex. Spencer shakes his head!