- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Outta Here! A majority of Americans say they would continue to work even if they won a $10 million lottery jackpot. A Gallup survey found two-thirds of American workers would stay at their jobs, while only 31 percent said they would quit. Would you quit your job if you won the lottery? Spencer thinks many would stay!
Status Update: Sad… A new study shows that Face book may help people feel connected, but it doesn’t make them any happier. In fact, according to the research, which was conducted by the University of Michigan, Face book use actually predicts a decline in a person’s well-being. Spencer wonders if this is true?
Living in Sin! A Florida condominium association won’t let unmarried couples purchase a home after it released new restrictions this summer that barred couples “living in sin” from owning any property at the upscale complex. Spencer shakes his head!