- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
More ‘Fast and Furious’ Guns Found At Mexico Crime Scenes [VIDEO]
More guns from the controversial Fast and Furious program have been found at Mexican crime scenes.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Three rifles, all traced to a gun shop in Glendale, Arizona, have turned up at Mexican crime scenes.
Justice Department documents do not give exact locations of where the guns were recovered or what crimes were committed.
The Justice Department has described the Fast and Furious gun-tracking program as flawed. The idea was to encourage U.S. gun stores to sell weapons to traffickers in hopes it would lead to cartel leaders.
In December 2010, two Fast and Furious rifles turned up at the murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: