- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 14 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
More ‘Fast and Furious’ Guns Found At Mexico Crime Scenes [VIDEO]
More guns from the controversial Fast and Furious program have been found at Mexican crime scenes.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Three rifles, all traced to a gun shop in Glendale, Arizona, have turned up at Mexican crime scenes.
Justice Department documents do not give exact locations of where the guns were recovered or what crimes were committed.
The Justice Department has described the Fast and Furious gun-tracking program as flawed. The idea was to encourage U.S. gun stores to sell weapons to traffickers in hopes it would lead to cartel leaders.
In December 2010, two Fast and Furious rifles turned up at the murder scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: