- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Guns In America: Newtown, CT Gun Permit Requests Spike
A Connecticut town rocked by a school shooting is on track to double the number of gun permit requests.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Guns in America.
As of August 14th, 211 gun permit applications have been filed with the Newtown Police Department. The small Connecticut town the site of last December’s massacre at an elementary school. In all of 2012, there were 171 permit applications filed. Gun control advocates claim there was a surge because people want to stock up before Connecticut passes stricter gun laws on December 14th. Police say gunman Adam Lanza burst into Sandy Hook Elementary School killing 20 children and six educators before turning the gun on himself.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.