- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 22 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 22 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) Muslim Brotherhood is a “Partner” Of The @BarackObama White House: @FOXNEWS @WalidPhares
The chaos in Cairo continues and seems to be getting worse. President Obama even temporally interrupted his summer vacation to address the growing crisis.
What, if anything, can the Obama Administration do to end the violence and bring stability back to Egypt?
Dr. Walid Phares, Fox News Channel Middle East and Terrorism Expert, joined Tom on Thursday’s to discuss the White House’s options. Dr. Phares explained the history behind the current violence and why he thinks the White House isn’t coming out against the Muslim Brotherhood.
LISTEN BELOW as he explains why he thinks the Muslim Brotherhood is in a “political partnership” with Barack Obama’s White House: