- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 39 mins ago
- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 16 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 23 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) Muslim Brotherhood is a “Partner” Of The @BarackObama White House: @FOXNEWS @WalidPhares
The chaos in Cairo continues and seems to be getting worse. President Obama even temporally interrupted his summer vacation to address the growing crisis.
What, if anything, can the Obama Administration do to end the violence and bring stability back to Egypt?
Dr. Walid Phares, Fox News Channel Middle East and Terrorism Expert, joined Tom on Thursday’s to discuss the White House’s options. Dr. Phares explained the history behind the current violence and why he thinks the White House isn’t coming out against the Muslim Brotherhood.
LISTEN BELOW as he explains why he thinks the Muslim Brotherhood is in a “political partnership” with Barack Obama’s White House: