- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 55 mins ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Boy on a Bus!
Boy on a Bus! Nine months of probation is the recommendation for two of three teenagers accused in a brutal beating aboard a Gulfport school bus. The teens made an appearance Tuesday morning in their hearing in Pinellas County, but no final decision has been made on their future. Is 9 months PROBATION the right sentence for these thugs? Leslie doesn’t think so.
Have a Heart! A 15-year-old has an enlarged heart and has been given six months to live, but doctors have told his family that they cannot put him on the list because he has a history of “non-compliance.” ***Update*** Anthony has now been placed on the transplant list. Were they right the first time in denying him a heart? Did they only reverse the decision due to media pressure?
Plus: Another provision of President Obama’s signature health care law has hit a snag. An annual cap on out-of-pocket health care expenses for some consumers will remain on hold until 2015, one year later than planned. FBN anchor, Tracy Byrnes breaks it down.