- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 16 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Don’t Stop and Don’t Frisk!
Don’t Stop and Don’t Frisk! New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the city will appeal a ruling by a federal judge today that the NYPD’s controversial so-called “stop-and-frisk” policy is unconstitutional. Bloomberg said the tactic, which allows cops to search anyone regardless of whether they believe a crime has been committed, is “an important part of [the NYPD’s] record of success.” Leslie is joined by Former Governor of NewYork, George Pataki.
Cheers! According to the Huffington Post, U.S. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe recently pitched an idea to allow the U.S. Postal Service to deliver beer, wine and spirits directly from wineries, breweries and distilleries straight to your doorstep. Could this idea save the USPS? Leslie thinks so!
Plus: How long is too long to live with your parents? Leslie and Christine debate!