- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Don’t Stop and Don’t Frisk!
Don’t Stop and Don’t Frisk! New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the city will appeal a ruling by a federal judge today that the NYPD’s controversial so-called “stop-and-frisk” policy is unconstitutional. Bloomberg said the tactic, which allows cops to search anyone regardless of whether they believe a crime has been committed, is “an important part of [the NYPD's] record of success.” Leslie is joined by Former Governor of NewYork, George Pataki.
Cheers! According to the Huffington Post, U.S. Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe recently pitched an idea to allow the U.S. Postal Service to deliver beer, wine and spirits directly from wineries, breweries and distilleries straight to your doorstep. Could this idea save the USPS? Leslie thinks so!
Plus: How long is too long to live with your parents? Leslie and Christine debate!