- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 5 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
John Gibson Show Audio Highlights 08/07/13 [audio]
Chris Stirewalt joins Gibson with his latest Power Play.
Eli Lake, Senior national security reporter for Newsweek/Daily Beast talks to Gibson about the conference call that was intercepted by the US which sparked the alerts.
NY Post Columnist, Michael Goodwin explains why he doesn’t understand Rapper Jay Z’s popularity nor his recent comments on the middle class.
The GibsonRadio Bitch Box! The Official Voice-mail of the John Gibson Radio Show. Call 212-301-5811 to leave a message and we may play it on air Or TWEET John or Christine and have your tweet read live on air!