- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 9 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX on Tech: More Older Adults Using Social Media
Social media has a group of new fans as older adults are warming up to the idea of online networking.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
Social media use is growing fastest among those 50 and over according to a report from a Pew Research Center Project.
Facebook by the far the most popular platform for that group, which also spends some time on LinkedIn networking.
The report finding usage among those 65 and older has tripled since 2009 to 43%. Of those in the 50-to-64 bracket, 60% use social media… A 24% increase.
It’s a still long way off from the nearly nine-out-of-ten 18-to-29 year olds who use social media sites.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.