- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: More Older Adults Using Social Media
Social media has a group of new fans as older adults are warming up to the idea of online networking.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
Social media use is growing fastest among those 50 and over according to a report from a Pew Research Center Project.
Facebook by the far the most popular platform for that group, which also spends some time on LinkedIn networking.
The report finding usage among those 65 and older has tripled since 2009 to 43%. Of those in the 50-to-64 bracket, 60% use social media… A 24% increase.
It’s a still long way off from the nearly nine-out-of-ten 18-to-29 year olds who use social media sites.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.