- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 14 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: More Older Adults Using Social Media
Social media has a group of new fans as older adults are warming up to the idea of online networking.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
Social media use is growing fastest among those 50 and over according to a report from a Pew Research Center Project.
Facebook by the far the most popular platform for that group, which also spends some time on LinkedIn networking.
The report finding usage among those 65 and older has tripled since 2009 to 43%. Of those in the 50-to-64 bracket, 60% use social media… A 24% increase.
It’s a still long way off from the nearly nine-out-of-ten 18-to-29 year olds who use social media sites.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.