- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 16 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: More Older Adults Using Social Media
Social media has a group of new fans as older adults are warming up to the idea of online networking.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports:
Social media use is growing fastest among those 50 and over according to a report from a Pew Research Center Project.
Facebook by the far the most popular platform for that group, which also spends some time on LinkedIn networking.
The report finding usage among those 65 and older has tripled since 2009 to 43%. Of those in the 50-to-64 bracket, 60% use social media… A 24% increase.
It’s a still long way off from the nearly nine-out-of-ten 18-to-29 year olds who use social media sites.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.