- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 7 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 13 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
What you missed on the John Gibson Show 08/06/13 [audio]
Former Michigan U.S. Rep. Pete Hoekstra tells Gibson that the President has morphed into George W Bush within the past 5 years when dealing with the War on Terror!
Editor in Chief of Reason magazine, Matt Welch weighs in on the DEA using phone-call data and other surveillance tactics to initiate narcotics investigations. Says now we have to create an “offline world” because all kinds of parties are trying to tap into that.
Author Dan Balz, Political Reporter for the Washington Post and Author of Collision 2012 tells Gibson that many voters had trouble connecting with Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney and his campaign knew this was a big problem for them. People thought Romney was “ Too Rich Too Long” according the Balz.
The GibsonRadio Bitch Box! The Official Voice-mail of the John Gibson Radio Show. Call 212-301-5811 to leave a message and we may play it on air. Or TWEET John or Christine and have your tweet read live on air!