- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 23 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
What you missed on the John Gibson Show 08/06/13 [audio]
Former Michigan U.S. Rep. Pete Hoekstra tells Gibson that the President has morphed into George W Bush within the past 5 years when dealing with the War on Terror!
Editor in Chief of Reason magazine, Matt Welch weighs in on the DEA using phone-call data and other surveillance tactics to initiate narcotics investigations. Says now we have to create an “offline world” because all kinds of parties are trying to tap into that.
Author Dan Balz, Political Reporter for the Washington Post and Author of Collision 2012 tells Gibson that many voters had trouble connecting with Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney and his campaign knew this was a big problem for them. People thought Romney was “ Too Rich Too Long” according the Balz.
The GibsonRadio Bitch Box! The Official Voice-mail of the John Gibson Radio Show. Call 212-301-5811 to leave a message and we may play it on air. Or TWEET John or Christine and have your tweet read live on air!