- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 20 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Not Buying it!
Not Buying it! Obama told Jay Leno last night “We don’t have a domestic spying program.” The president admitted that the NSA collects phone and Internet data, but according to his definition, “What we do have are some mechanisms where we can track a phone number or an e-mail address that we know is connected to some sort of terrorist threat.” Gibson says not good enough!
Listening in! It wasn’t just any terrorist message that triggered U.S. terror alerts and embassy closures—but a conference call of more than 20 far-flung al Qaeda operatives. Senior National Security Reporter for Newsweek/Daily Beast, Eli Lake reports.
Plus: Rapper Jay Z says that the American middle class is disappearing and the gap between the haves and have nots is a growing problem that “no amount of police can solve.” Is he right?