- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 19 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 21 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Not Buying it!
Not Buying it! Obama told Jay Leno last night “We don’t have a domestic spying program.” The president admitted that the NSA collects phone and Internet data, but according to his definition, “What we do have are some mechanisms where we can track a phone number or an e-mail address that we know is connected to some sort of terrorist threat.” Gibson says not good enough!
Listening in! It wasn’t just any terrorist message that triggered U.S. terror alerts and embassy closures—but a conference call of more than 20 far-flung al Qaeda operatives. Senior National Security Reporter for Newsweek/Daily Beast, Eli Lake reports.
Plus: Rapper Jay Z says that the American middle class is disappearing and the gap between the haves and have nots is a growing problem that “no amount of police can solve.” Is he right?