- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Does Congress Deserve An August Recess?
According to a new FOX News poll, most think our lawmakers shouldn’t be on summer break.
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton has details:
Blanton: “More than eight in ten, 82% of voters think Congress hasn’t worked hard enough to take the month of August off. Few, 14% think lawmakers deserve the break they’re taking. And this is finally an issue we found where everyone can agree. Large majorities: Independents, Republicans and Democrats say Congress doesn’t deserve taking August off.”
Fox News Poll
Worked Hard Enough To Deserve Vacation?
August 3-5, 2013
Registered Voters ± 3% Pts.
Follow on FOX News Poll on Twitter: @foxnewspoll