- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Does Congress Deserve An August Recess?
According to a new FOX News poll, most think our lawmakers shouldn’t be on summer break.
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton has details:
Blanton: “More than eight in ten, 82% of voters think Congress hasn’t worked hard enough to take the month of August off. Few, 14% think lawmakers deserve the break they’re taking. And this is finally an issue we found where everyone can agree. Large majorities: Independents, Republicans and Democrats say Congress doesn’t deserve taking August off.”
Fox News Poll
Worked Hard Enough To Deserve Vacation?
August 3-5, 2013
Registered Voters ± 3% Pts.
Follow on FOX News Poll on Twitter: @foxnewspoll