- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 13 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 13 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Does Congress Deserve An August Recess?
According to a new FOX News poll, most think our lawmakers shouldn’t be on summer break.
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton has details:
Blanton: “More than eight in ten, 82% of voters think Congress hasn’t worked hard enough to take the month of August off. Few, 14% think lawmakers deserve the break they’re taking. And this is finally an issue we found where everyone can agree. Large majorities: Independents, Republicans and Democrats say Congress doesn’t deserve taking August off.”
Fox News Poll
Worked Hard Enough To Deserve Vacation?
August 3-5, 2013
Registered Voters ± 3% Pts.
Follow on FOX News Poll on Twitter: @foxnewspoll