- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Does Congress Deserve An August Recess?
According to a new FOX News poll, most think our lawmakers shouldn’t be on summer break.
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton has details:
Blanton: “More than eight in ten, 82% of voters think Congress hasn’t worked hard enough to take the month of August off. Few, 14% think lawmakers deserve the break they’re taking. And this is finally an issue we found where everyone can agree. Large majorities: Independents, Republicans and Democrats say Congress doesn’t deserve taking August off.”
Fox News Poll
Worked Hard Enough To Deserve Vacation?
August 3-5, 2013
Registered Voters ± 3% Pts.
Follow on FOX News Poll on Twitter: @foxnewspoll