- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 59 mins ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 24 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
‘I Am The Shooter’
Nidal Hassan declared his guilt in the Fort Hood shooting at a court martial hearing.
In a statement lasting barely a minute he said: “Panel members, Good morning. On the morning of Nov 5, 2009, 13 US soldiers were killed and many more injured. The evidence will clearly show that I am the shooter.
“The bodies found that day show that war is an ugly thing. Death, destruction and devastation are felt from both sides, from friend and foe.
“The evidence will show I was on the wrong side. The evidence will also show that I then switched sides. The evidence will show we Mujahideen are imperfect soldiers trying to establish a perfect religion in the land of the supreme God.
“I apologise for any mistakes in this endeavour.”