- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
George W. Bush Undergoes Heart Procedure
President George W. Bush is in a Dallas hospital, after surgery on Tuesday morning.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
A statement from the former President’s office says during a routine physical exam, doctors found a blockage in an artery in his heart.¬†President Bush agreed with the doctors’ advice to have a stent installed to open the blockage.¬†The procedure took place this morning with no complications.¬†The former President expects to resume his normal schedule on Thursday.
READ a statement from the office of George W. Bush:
“During President George W. Bush‚Äôs annual physical examination at the Cooper Clinic in Dallas yesterday, a blockage was discovered in an artery in his heart.¬† At the recommendation of his doctors, President Bush agreed to have a stent placed to open the blockage.¬† The procedure was performed successfully this morning, without complication, at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.¬† President Bush is in high spirits, eager to return home tomorrow and resume his normal schedule on Thursday.¬† He is grateful to the skilled medical professionals who have cared for him.¬† He thanks his family, friends, and fellow citizens for their prayers and well wishes.¬† And he encourages us all to get our regular check-ups.”