- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Fort Hood Shooting Trial Underway [VIDEO]
Army Major Nidal Hasan is currently on trial for the worst mass murder ever at a U.S. military base, and he doesn’t deny doing it.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Fort Hood:
Major Nidal Hasan took less than 60 seconds to make his opening remarks to his court-martial panel. He simply agreed that the evidence would show he’s the shooter. But that he came to believe he was on the wrong side of the War on Terror, and that now both sides now have death, destruction and devastation.
His statement came after prosecutors spent an hour previewing their case, detailing the shooting spree, Hasan’s weapons concealed under his Army combat uniform, his screaming of “Allahu Akbar” and how he made sure the lone civilian in the room left before he began shooting.
At Fort Hood, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: