- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Fort Hood Shooting Trial Underway [VIDEO]
Army Major Nidal Hasan is currently on trial for the worst mass murder ever at a U.S. military base, and he doesn’t deny doing it.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Fort Hood:
Major Nidal Hasan took less than 60 seconds to make his opening remarks to his court-martial panel. He simply agreed that the evidence would show he’s the shooter. But that he came to believe he was on the wrong side of the War on Terror, and that now both sides now have death, destruction and devastation.
His statement came after prosecutors spent an hour previewing their case, detailing the shooting spree, Hasan’s weapons concealed under his Army combat uniform, his screaming of “Allahu Akbar” and how he made sure the lone civilian in the room left before he began shooting.
At Fort Hood, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: