- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 3 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 17 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Can Anyone Save The Newspaper? — Top Of The Stack 08.06.13
Here are SOME Of the stories in today’s STACK..
1)Can this man save the newspaper? Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, is buying the Washington Post for $250 million.
- Can Bezos save the newspaper biz?
2) President Obama is unveiling his plan to “phase out” Fannie & Freddie
3) A Illinois college professor has been outed by a local paper to be a teenage killer who murdered his family nearly 50 years ago!
4) 11+ years. The average car on the road is getting older …
5) INFOGRAPHIC: DETROIT VS. THE USA!