- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 5 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 7 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 9 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Can Anyone Save The Newspaper? — Top Of The Stack 08.06.13
Here are SOME Of the stories in today’s STACK..
1)Can this man save the newspaper? Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, is buying the Washington Post for $250 million.
- Can Bezos save the newspaper biz?
2) President Obama is unveiling his plan to “phase out” Fannie & Freddie
3) A Illinois college professor has been outed by a local paper to be a teenage killer who murdered his family nearly 50 years ago!
4) 11+ years. The average car on the road is getting older …
5) INFOGRAPHIC: DETROIT VS. THE USA!