- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 23 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Can Anyone Save The Newspaper? — Top Of The Stack 08.06.13
Here are SOME Of the stories in today’s STACK..
1)Can this man save the newspaper? Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, is buying the Washington Post for $250 million.
- Can Bezos save the newspaper biz?
2) President Obama is unveiling his plan to “phase out” Fannie & Freddie
3) A Illinois college professor has been outed by a local paper to be a teenage killer who murdered his family nearly 50 years ago!
4) 11+ years. The average car on the road is getting older …
5) INFOGRAPHIC: DETROIT VS. THE USA!