- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Boy, 2, Dies After Being Parents’ Best Man
A terminally ill Pennsylvania boy has died after making a lasting memory with his parents.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Logan Stephenson was just two years old when he died Monday night in his mother’s arms in their home outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Where two days ago little Logan served as the best man at mom and dad’s wedding:
(Christine Stephenson) “We’re all together and celebrating. It’s my heart. It’s my heart and my soul to be here and to do this with my family.”
Christine and Sean Stephenson were supposed to get married next year, but moved up the date when the boy’s doctor said he had just weeks to live, suffering from leukemia. They wanted Logan to see the ceremony and always be in their wedding photos.
Christine posted on Facebook: He is with angels in no more pain.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.