- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 2 mins ago
- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 4 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[AUDIO] @Laurenosandler and @theradiochick on Parenting
Lauren Sandler joined Leslie Gold on Kilmeade and Friends today and talked about some of the reasons behind the trend of going through life without having children. “I think that as hard as it is to not have a kid when you really want one, which is something that a lot of people face, it’s also really hard to have a kid when you don’t want one,” Sandler exclaimed.
Gold and Sandler also talked about the rise in attachment parenting, which may “turn some people off” to the idea of raising children. “The notion is, if you’re not going to go in all the way, then you’re going to do a bad job and you’re going to screw up your kid,” she explained.