- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 15 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 20 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[AUDIO] @Laurenosandler and @theradiochick on Parenting
Lauren Sandler joined Leslie Gold on Kilmeade and Friends today and talked about some of the reasons behind the trend of going through life without having children. “I think that as hard as it is to not have a kid when you really want one, which is something that a lot of people face, it’s also really hard to have a kid when you don’t want one,” Sandler exclaimed.
Gold and Sandler also talked about the rise in attachment parenting, which may “turn some people off” to the idea of raising children. “The notion is, if you’re not going to go in all the way, then you’re going to do a bad job and you’re going to screw up your kid,” she explained.