- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[AUDIO] @Laurenosandler and @theradiochick on Parenting
Lauren Sandler joined Leslie Gold on Kilmeade and Friends today and talked about some of the reasons behind the trend of going through life without having children. “I think that as hard as it is to not have a kid when you really want one, which is something that a lot of people face, it’s also really hard to have a kid when you don’t want one,” Sandler exclaimed.
Gold and Sandler also talked about the rise in attachment parenting, which may “turn some people off” to the idea of raising children. “The notion is, if you’re not going to go in all the way, then you’re going to do a bad job and you’re going to screw up your kid,” she explained.