- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: It’s Not Just the Government Who Knows Who You Are!
I was stupid enough to think it was only the government who was watching us.
Well, thanks to Baskin-Robbins for coming out with a study that identifies what your favorite flavor of ice cream says about you.
If you like Rocky Road, you’re a great listener. If you like chocolate, you are lively. Vanilla means you are impulsive, and the list goes on.
I wonder how these studies are conducted? Is there a scientist that stands behind the counter and takes notes as you purchase your ice cream?
I’m not sure if the results of the study are life-changing, but the government might find this information useful in addition to our phone calls and licence plate tracking.
So if you ever go on a blind date, take your partner for ice cream and their choice of flavor will help you figure out their personality. Just remember, if they choose mint chocolate chip that means they are stingy, so you might be expected to pay the bill.
Me, personally- I like all 31 flavors so I guess that makes me…indecisive.