- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 2 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: It’s Not Just the Government Who Knows Who You Are!
I was stupid enough to think it was only the government who was watching us.
Well, thanks to Baskin-Robbins for coming out with a study that identifies what your favorite flavor of ice cream says about you.
If you like Rocky Road, you’re a great listener. If you like chocolate, you are lively. Vanilla means you are impulsive, and the list goes on.
I wonder how these studies are conducted? Is there a scientist that stands behind the counter and takes notes as you purchase your ice cream?
I’m not sure if the results of the study are life-changing, but the government might find this information useful in addition to our phone calls and licence plate tracking.
So if you ever go on a blind date, take your partner for ice cream and their choice of flavor will help you figure out their personality. Just remember, if they choose mint chocolate chip that means they are stingy, so you might be expected to pay the bill.
Me, personally- I like all 31 flavors so I guess that makes me…indecisive.