- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 15 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Venice Beach Boardwalk Crash [VIDEO]
An arrest has been made in a deadly driving attack in California, but what motivated the alleged attack is still a mystery.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Police in Los Angeles arresting 38-year-old Nathan Campbell on suspicion of intentionally driving into crowds at the Venice Beach boardwalk, killing an Italian woman who was on her honeymoon and injuring 11 others. This woman was a witness…
(Witness) “When the car happened it was sort of, you know, surreal moment but everybody moved to go and help people.”
Police say Campbell turned himself in about two hours after the incident. Investigators don’t yet have a motive.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: