- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 3 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Venice Beach Boardwalk Crash [VIDEO]
An arrest has been made in a deadly driving attack in California, but what motivated the alleged attack is still a mystery.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Police in Los Angeles arresting 38-year-old Nathan Campbell on suspicion of intentionally driving into crowds at the Venice Beach boardwalk, killing an Italian woman who was on her honeymoon and injuring 11 others. This woman was a witness…
(Witness) “When the car happened it was sort of, you know, surreal moment but everybody moved to go and help people.”
Police say Campbell turned himself in about two hours after the incident. Investigators don’t yet have a motive.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: