- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 4 hours ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
The Only Way To Clean Up All Pro Sports: “One Strike And You’re Out!”
Performance enhancing drugs are rampant in ALL pro sports. But if the leagues are SINCERE about cleaning up their sports, Tom says they’ll never do so by giving there athletes second and third chances. Instead, Tom says cleaning up baseball, football, basketball, etc is simple: if an athlete is caught, ban them for life!
LISTEN BELOW AS TOM EXPLAINS WHY BASEBALL AND OTHER SPORTS NEED TO GET TOUGHER…