- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Smartphone Allergy Tests
If you suffer from dangerous or deadly food allergies, forget the EpiPen. Soon, your smartphone will be all you need to bring to eat safely.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in this edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Afraid there may be peanuts or other allergens hiding in your food? Soon, you can test it with your smartphone. A biosensor with a series of lenses and filters developed by a team at the University of Illinois transforms smartphones into a tool that can detect toxins and bacteria, spot water contamination and allergens in food. Researchers say it mimics the abilities found in larger, more expensive devices.
Housecall For Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.