- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 12 mins ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 42 mins ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 23 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
FOX In The Fast Lane: GoBowling.com 400 (Pocono)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup revs up for this Sunday’s race at Pocono Raceway. A scare for Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch is considering IndyCar racing.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has a race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
It’s back to Pocono Raceway for its second cup race of the season and driver Joey Logano thinks he can do better than his 10th place finish at the June race.
Logano: “At Pocono this year we had a really good car. Qualifying got rained out. We had to start a little further toward the back than we wanted to.”
Last season when Logano was with Joe Gibbs racing, he became the youngest winner in Pocono history at age 22. Logano is with Penske racing this season and thinks he’s got a shot at winning at Pocono and more.
Logano: “The next few races coming up I feel really good about. I feel we can win at. So, I don’t see any bad tracks coming up for me right now.”
Tony Stewart wrecks his sprint car this week but not on a NASCAR track, but while preparing for the World of Outlaws race in Ontario. Stewart’s okay and will race at Pocono. And Kurt Busch is hoping to compete in the IndyCar season finale in October to be ready for a possible run at next year’s Indy 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside