- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX In The Fast Lane: GoBowling.com 400 (Pocono)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup revs up for this Sunday’s race at Pocono Raceway. A scare for Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch is considering IndyCar racing.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has a race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
It’s back to Pocono Raceway for its second cup race of the season and driver Joey Logano thinks he can do better than his 10th place finish at the June race.
Logano: “At Pocono this year we had a really good car. Qualifying got rained out. We had to start a little further toward the back than we wanted to.”
Last season when Logano was with Joe Gibbs racing, he became the youngest winner in Pocono history at age 22. Logano is with Penske racing this season and thinks he’s got a shot at winning at Pocono and more.
Logano: “The next few races coming up I feel really good about. I feel we can win at. So, I don’t see any bad tracks coming up for me right now.”
Tony Stewart wrecks his sprint car this week but not on a NASCAR track, but while preparing for the World of Outlaws race in Ontario. Stewart’s okay and will race at Pocono. And Kurt Busch is hoping to compete in the IndyCar season finale in October to be ready for a possible run at next year’s Indy 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside