- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 8 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Who’s Your Daddy?
Simon Cowell is going to be a father. But the entertainment mogul was reportedly blindsided by the news.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the story:
There are only a few childless bachelors left in Hollywood and Simon Cowell was one of the most famous, which is why he was just as shocked as the rest of us to learn he is going to be a father. But as if the baby news isn’t jarring enough, the expectant mother is the wife of one of Cowell’s good friends. So now, Lauren Silverman is three months pregnant and going through a bitter divorce. And people close to Cowell say he isn’t welcoming her into his life either, saying he feels tricked and assumed she was using birth control. A big assumption from someone who famously talked about not wanting kids.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.