- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Who’s Your Daddy?
Simon Cowell is going to be a father. But the entertainment mogul was reportedly blindsided by the news.
FOX News Radio’s Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the story:
There are only a few childless bachelors left in Hollywood and Simon Cowell was one of the most famous, which is why he was just as shocked as the rest of us to learn he is going to be a father. But as if the baby news isn’t jarring enough, the expectant mother is the wife of one of Cowell’s good friends. So now, Lauren Silverman is three months pregnant and going through a bitter divorce. And people close to Cowell say he isn’t welcoming her into his life either, saying he feels tricked and assumed she was using birth control. A big assumption from someone who famously talked about not wanting kids.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.