- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 9 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Snowden Enters Russia [VIDEO]
He’s wanted in the U.S., but wants to be in Russia. Edward Snowden finally gets his wish, no longer stuck in limbo.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports from Moscow:
Snowden has been granted refugee status in Russia and along with that comes temporary asylum for one year. Snowden’s lawyer telling Russian State TV that security is of the utmost importance and the 30 year-old leaker has been whisked away to an undisclosed location. Snowden has been in Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport for more than a month, in a sort of diplomatic purgatory after fleeing Hong Kong. Snowden faces espionage charges in the United States.
In Moscow, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story:
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports on White House reaction to Snowden entering Russia:
Blunt words from White House Press Secretary Jay Carney:
Carney: “We are extremely disappointed that the Russian government would take this step.”
That being Russia allowing Edward Snowden to officially enter the country while his application for permanent asylum is considered. And, when it comes to President Obama’s planned trip to Russia next month:
Carney: “We have a wide range of interests with the Russians and we are evaluating the utility of a summit.”
Referring to the scheduled meeting between Presidents Obama and Putin in Moscow. He says President Obama will attend the G20 summit in St. Petersburg.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.