- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 3 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 10 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Regular Bedtime
A regular bedtime could benefit the mind and health of your child.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows a consistent bedtime isn’t just for parents sanity, it can give children’s brain a boost.
Scientists at University College London find kids between three and seven with a regular bedtime perform better on cognitive tests than those who hit the hay at random times. The findings add to expanding research that inadequate sleep in children hurts overall health.
Houscall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.