- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Regular Bedtime
A regular bedtime could benefit the mind and health of your child.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows a consistent bedtime isn’t just for parents sanity, it can give children’s brain a boost.
Scientists at University College London find kids between three and seven with a regular bedtime perform better on cognitive tests than those who hit the hay at random times. The findings add to expanding research that inadequate sleep in children hurts overall health.
Houscall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.