- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Benefits of Regular Bedtime
A regular bedtime could benefit the mind and health of your child.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows a consistent bedtime isn’t just for parents sanity, it can give children’s brain a boost.
Scientists at University College London find kids between three and seven with a regular bedtime perform better on cognitive tests than those who hit the hay at random times. The findings add to expanding research that inadequate sleep in children hurts overall health.
Houscall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.