- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Virginity For Sale – No Refunds!
A Brazilian student put her virginity up for sale in an international auction. The highest bid came from Japan for the amount of $780,000.
The auction was part of a documentary and now she’s complaining that she hasn’t received a single cent.
When her actions caused outrage around the world, accusing her of being a prostitute, her response was that the auction was just a business deal and an opportunity for her to travel and be part of a movie.
Apparently, when she met the Japanese bidder, she turned him down and declined to get into the act. But now she’s claiming that she’s been a victim who was exploited into selling her body and that she has not received any money promised to her.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here folks because I guess the rules in this business are “No Honey – No Money!”
Her view of the world is quite interesting because sex for $780,000.00 doesn’t make her a prostitute but refusing to have sex makes her a victim.
Oh dear, I guess not every story has…a happy ending.