- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 46 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 6 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Virginity For Sale – No Refunds!
A Brazilian student put her virginity up for sale in an international auction. The highest bid came from Japan for the amount of $780,000.
The auction was part of a documentary and now she’s complaining that she hasn’t received a single cent.
When her actions caused outrage around the world, accusing her of being a prostitute, her response was that the auction was just a business deal and an opportunity for her to travel and be part of a movie.
Apparently, when she met the Japanese bidder, she turned him down and declined to get into the act. But now she’s claiming that she’s been a victim who was exploited into selling her body and that she has not received any money promised to her.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here folks because I guess the rules in this business are “No Honey – No Money!”
Her view of the world is quite interesting because sex for $780,000.00 doesn’t make her a prostitute but refusing to have sex makes her a victim.
Oh dear, I guess not every story has…a happy ending.