- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Vipp’s World of Nonsense: Virginity For Sale – No Refunds!
A Brazilian student put her virginity up for sale in an international auction. The highest bid came from Japan for the amount of $780,000.
The auction was part of a documentary and now she’s complaining that she hasn’t received a single cent.
When her actions caused outrage around the world, accusing her of being a prostitute, her response was that the auction was just a business deal and an opportunity for her to travel and be part of a movie.
Apparently, when she met the Japanese bidder, she turned him down and declined to get into the act. But now she’s claiming that she’s been a victim who was exploited into selling her body and that she has not received any money promised to her.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here folks because I guess the rules in this business are “No Honey – No Money!”
Her view of the world is quite interesting because sex for $780,000.00 doesn’t make her a prostitute but refusing to have sex makes her a victim.
Oh dear, I guess not every story has…a happy ending.