- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 12 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
The WORST “Distracted Driving” Case Ever: Should Your Car Become A Cell Phone Dead Zone? – Top Of The Stack 07.31.13
LIVE TODAY FROM 3 to 6 PM ET!
1) REPORT: Spain train crash driver was on his cell phone just before he derailed and killed over 70 people.
- States ramp up efforts to battle “distracted drivers”
- But are bans and fines enough? What if phone automatically disabled when a vehicle was in motion?
HERE’S VIDEO OF LAST WEEK’S CRASH:
2) Wikileak-Leaker Bradley Manning was found guilty of multiple charges, could face 136 years in prison!
- A Hero? A Traitor? Or Something else? Veterans react to the Bradley Manning case!
- Glen Greenwald worried what the Manning verdict will mean for investigative journalism!
3) Rand Paul and Chris Christie feud over national security, pork spending and the future of the GOP!
4) Aloha! Hawaii is offering 17,000 of their homeless people a plane ticket off the island!
5) PGA Golfer walks away from $1 million to witness the birth of his child…