- Bullet Points: Violence Wreaks Havoc on ChicagoPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! Combating Veteran UnemploymentPosted 5 hours ago
- Obama Remarks On Mudslide Devastation, Meets Survivors & First RespondersPosted 15 hours ago
- NJ School District Sued Over “Under God” In Pledge Of AllegiancePosted 24 hours ago
The WORST “Distracted Driving” Case Ever: Should Your Car Become A Cell Phone Dead Zone? – Top Of The Stack 07.31.13
LIVE TODAY FROM 3 to 6 PM ET!
1) REPORT: Spain train crash driver was on his cell phone just before he derailed and killed over 70 people.
- States ramp up efforts to battle “distracted drivers”
- But are bans and fines enough? What if phone automatically disabled when a vehicle was in motion?
HERE’S VIDEO OF LAST WEEK’S CRASH:
2) Wikileak-Leaker Bradley Manning was found guilty of multiple charges, could face 136 years in prison!
- A Hero? A Traitor? Or Something else? Veterans react to the Bradley Manning case!
- Glen Greenwald worried what the Manning verdict will mean for investigative journalism!
3) Rand Paul and Chris Christie feud over national security, pork spending and the future of the GOP!
4) Aloha! Hawaii is offering 17,000 of their homeless people a plane ticket off the island!
5) PGA Golfer walks away from $1 million to witness the birth of his child…