- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 17 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Would You Pay?: Big Mac Would Cost $.68 More If McDonalds Paid A “Living Wage”
Would you pay more for a burger if it meant the clerk that served you got a “Living Wage”?
This week, fast food workers across the country went on strike to demand a minimum wage increase.
Currently, the average McDonalds employee makes $7.25 per hour and apparently they’re not lovin’ It! But according to one study, paying a McDonalds employee $15 per hour would increase the price of a Big Mac by 68 cents!
So will Americans actually pay up?
On Tuesday show, “Kevin from Orlando” said he’d be fine paying more for a meal and that its time Washington cracks down on how little businesses are paying their employees! LISTEN BELOW as Kevin and Tom debate the “Living Wage”: