- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Would You Pay?: Big Mac Would Cost $.68 More If McDonalds Paid A “Living Wage”
Would you pay more for a burger if it meant the clerk that served you got a “Living Wage”?
This week, fast food workers across the country went on strike to demand a minimum wage increase.
Currently, the average McDonalds employee makes $7.25 per hour and apparently they’re not lovin’ It! But according to one study, paying a McDonalds employee $15 per hour would increase the price of a Big Mac by 68 cents!
So will Americans actually pay up?
On Tuesday show, “Kevin from Orlando” said he’d be fine paying more for a meal and that its time Washington cracks down on how little businesses are paying their employees! LISTEN BELOW as Kevin and Tom debate the “Living Wage”: