- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: TSA PreChecks
The past decade has been rough on air travelers, as terrorism concerns have forced the average passenger to endure longer security screening wait times while removing their footwear, undoing their travel cases, and getting patted down. But now there’s a program that might help you get past that.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports in our ongoing series on national security:
Remember flying before 9/11?
(Seaney) “Your shoes stay on. Your liquids stay in your bag. Your laptops stay in your bag. Go through a metal detector instead of the body scanners.”
It could be that way again as TSA expands the PreCheck program to tens of thousands of eligible flyers. Rick Seaney of farecompare.com says it will identify trusted travelers.
(Seaney) “So, pre-vetting you, saying hey you’re not a risk, you’re a low-risk. You have to go to a TSA office at a nearby airport and get finger-printed.”
And since PreCheck travelers get their own security line…
(Seaney) “That’s gonna take pressure off the lines in some of the other areas, especially with a body scanner, which is a much slower process than going through a metal detector.”
I’m Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.