- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Diagnosing Alzheimer’s
Researchers may have come up with a new way of diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
There’s no effective treatment for Alzheimer’s, but doctors may soon be able to diagnose the disease with a blood test.
Researchers in Germany have developed a new technique that analyzes genetic material floating in the blood. By utilizing these biomarkers, they’ve been able to diagnose Alzheimer’s in trials with 93% accuracy.
The definitive test could detect the condition before symptoms start, and eventually make early treatment more effective.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.