- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Usain Bolt Talks Doping, Declares He’s Clean
The fastest man on Earth says there’s no way he’ll be caught up in a doping scandal.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
Olympic champion Usain Bolt saying no matter how many doping scandals come and go, he is racing by the book.
(Bolt) “I was made to inspire people and to run. I was given a gift and that’s what I do. And I know I am clean.”
Bolt’s Jamaican teammate Asafa Powell and his American rival Tyson Gay have failed recent drug tests, shocking the world of sprinting.
Bolt says there’s no reason to question his record-breaking performances.
(Bolt) “If you were following me since 2002 you would know I’ve been doing phenomenal things since I was 15.”
Bolt speaking here in London ahead of a track and field meeting, almost a year since he won three Gold Medals at the London Olympics.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.