- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Usain Bolt Talks Doping, Declares He’s Clean
The fastest man on Earth says there’s no way he’ll be caught up in a doping scandal.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports from London:
Olympic champion Usain Bolt saying no matter how many doping scandals come and go, he is racing by the book.
(Bolt) “I was made to inspire people and to run. I was given a gift and that’s what I do. And I know I am clean.”
Bolt’s Jamaican teammate Asafa Powell and his American rival Tyson Gay have failed recent drug tests, shocking the world of sprinting.
Bolt says there’s no reason to question his record-breaking performances.
(Bolt) “If you were following me since 2002 you would know I’ve been doing phenomenal things since I was 15.”
Bolt speaking here in London ahead of a track and field meeting, almost a year since he won three Gold Medals at the London Olympics.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.