- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 16 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Today: Harry Reid Blocks Tax Reform: Says “We must raise revenue by $1 trillion” Top of the Stack – 7-26/13
1) Sen. Reid kneecaps the effort by fellow Democrat and Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus, who has been working in with House Republican Dave Camp to pass a revenue-neutral tax reform.
2) A state board has approved plans for a new hockey arena for the Detroit Red Wings – The new arena will be funded in part with $284 million in tax dollars – This is not sitting right with many citizens. Should taxpayers help pay for sport arenas and stadiums?
3) John Pike, the former police officer who pepper-sprayed students during an Occupy protest at the University of California, Davis is appealing for worker’s compensation, claiming he suffered psychiatric injury from the 2011 confrontation.