- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 12 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 17 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Today: Harry Reid Blocks Tax Reform: Says “We must raise revenue by $1 trillion” Top of the Stack – 7-26/13
1) Sen. Reid kneecaps the effort by fellow Democrat and Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus, who has been working in with House Republican Dave Camp to pass a revenue-neutral tax reform.
2) A state board has approved plans for a new hockey arena for the Detroit Red Wings – The new arena will be funded in part with $284 million in tax dollars – This is not sitting right with many citizens. Should taxpayers help pay for sport arenas and stadiums?
3) John Pike, the former police officer who pepper-sprayed students during an Occupy protest at the University of California, Davis is appealing for worker’s compensation, claiming he suffered psychiatric injury from the 2011 confrontation.