- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Today: Harry Reid Blocks Tax Reform: Says “We must raise revenue by $1 trillion” Top of the Stack – 7-26/13
1) Sen. Reid kneecaps the effort by fellow Democrat and Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus, who has been working in with House Republican Dave Camp to pass a revenue-neutral tax reform.
2) A state board has approved plans for a new hockey arena for the Detroit Red Wings – The new arena will be funded in part with $284 million in tax dollars – This is not sitting right with many citizens. Should taxpayers help pay for sport arenas and stadiums?
3) John Pike, the former police officer who pepper-sprayed students during an Occupy protest at the University of California, Davis is appealing for worker’s compensation, claiming he suffered psychiatric injury from the 2011 confrontation.