- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 6 hours ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 7 hours ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 1 day ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Today: Harry Reid Blocks Tax Reform: Says “We must raise revenue by $1 trillion” Top of the Stack – 7-26/13
1) Sen. Reid kneecaps the effort by fellow Democrat and Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus, who has been working in with House Republican Dave Camp to pass a revenue-neutral tax reform.
2) A state board has approved plans for a new hockey arena for the Detroit Red Wings – The new arena will be funded in part with $284 million in tax dollars – This is not sitting right with many citizens. Should taxpayers help pay for sport arenas and stadiums?
3) John Pike, the former police officer who pepper-sprayed students during an Occupy protest at the University of California, Davis is appealing for worker’s compensation, claiming he suffered psychiatric injury from the 2011 confrontation.