- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Today: Harry Reid Blocks Tax Reform: Says “We must raise revenue by $1 trillion” Top of the Stack – 7-26/13
1) Sen. Reid kneecaps the effort by fellow Democrat and Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus, who has been working in with House Republican Dave Camp to pass a revenue-neutral tax reform.
2) A state board has approved plans for a new hockey arena for the Detroit Red Wings – The new arena will be funded in part with $284 million in tax dollars – This is not sitting right with many citizens. Should taxpayers help pay for sport arenas and stadiums?
3) John Pike, the former police officer who pepper-sprayed students during an Occupy protest at the University of California, Davis is appealing for worker’s compensation, claiming he suffered psychiatric injury from the 2011 confrontation.