- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 4 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: 5 Charged In Massive Hacking Scheme [VIDEO]
Five men are charged with what the Feds call the largest hacking and data breach scheme ever.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has the story as part of our ongoing series on national security:
One Ukrainian and four Russian nationals are accused of running a sophisticated international hacking ring, that over seven years penetrated the computer networks:
Fishman: “Of at least 17 major retailers, financial institutions and payment processors. And obtained more than 160 million credit and debit card numbers.”
U.S. Attorney out of the New Jersey district, Paul Fishman says the accused then sold those numbers to resellers around the globe and the losses are staggering, reaching hundreds of millions of dollars. Two of the suspects recently captured in the Netherlands. The other three are fugitives, for now.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: