- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Samuel Deeds 400 at the Brickyard
This Sunday the Indianapolis Motor Speedway hosts the 20th running of NASCAR’s Sprint Cup race at the Brickyard – the Crown Royal Presents the Samuel Deeds 400 at the Brickyard Powered by BigMachineRecords.com and NASCAR returns to NBC.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
It was 1994 when NASCAR held its first Sprint Cup race at Indianapolis and for Indiana native Tony Stewart, a two-time winner at the Brickyard…
(Stewart) “This is an event that I definitely circle on the schedule and, you know, emotionally have a lot invested in it.”
I spoke to Dale Earnhardt Jr. about his chances this weekend for victory at Indy…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “I’m actually excited. We’ve been running pretty well at the Brickyard last several trips and we’re due for a win.”
Team owner Richard Childress has won at Indy three times with three different drivers including Dale Earnhardt Sr. and for Childress…
(Childress) “The neatest part of winning Indy is getting to ride around the track and see all the fans hollering.”
And NASCAR makes the move from ESPN and Turner Sports to NBC. Announcing this week they’ve signed a ten year contract with NBC Universal to broadcast the final 20 Sprint Cup Series races and 19 Nationwide races starting in 2015.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside