- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 5 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 36 mins ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 21 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
CBS Poll: 76% Disapprove Of Republican Congress
Even among Republicans, 56% disapprove.
- 76% of Americans now disapprove of Congress; 59% say they are frustrated withCongress and how it is working.\
- 56% of Americans see more gridlock than usual in Washington these days, and theinability to work together is the top reason they disapprove of Congress. Majoritiesassign both parties blame for gridlock
- While the economy is the issue Americans most want Congress to deal with, they don’tsee Congress putting in the effort to improve it: most, 56%, say Congress is not trying todo things to help the economy.
- Just over half see Republicans in Congress as too extreme; 43% say the same aboutDemocrats in Congress